5 Affordable Gifts for Expecting and New Moms
So, someone you know just announced that they are pregnant - yay! It is probably safe to assume that she is already drowning in cute onesies and nursery room essentials but, let’s face it - as much as an expecting mother wants cute onesies and blankets for every occasion, what she really wants is functional essentials that will make her life easier intra- and post-pregnancy. We picked out 5 essential, yet affordable presents for all the fab expecting moms-to-be in your life that range from must-have pampering to a versatile, life-changing baby mat.
1. Bump Box Subscription ($49.99 per box): This is the perfect pregnancy gift because there is a gift box for every trimester: first, second, third, and fourth. Each gift box contains 5-7 full-size products chosen to pamper the mom-to-be throughout her pregnancy - gift one, or gift all four! This is the perfect at-home pamper-in-a-box for expecting mothers who want to try new products and discover holy grails!
2. Like a Mother ($24.99): There are tons of mom books out there but, this one offers a refreshing and empowering assessment of the science and culture of expecting and early motherhood challenges. It answers all of the burning questions moms-to-be have while offering upbeat recommendations for navigating your new journey.
3. Squishy Mats (starting at $34.95): Our mats were designed by mothers for mothers with the objective of making a mother’s life easier by providing a high-quality baby mat that is multi-functional, machine washable, comfortable, and portable. We offer 3 sizes - The Big Squishy (4 x 4), The Little Squishy (3 x 3), and The Skinny Mini (16 x 32) all of which can be used at home or on-the-go and feature a memory foam center, plush minky upper fabric, and a non-skid backing that are perfect for all indoor and outdoor activities. We believe you deserve peace of mind and that your little deserves the best! Pro tip: these baby mats make great picnic blankets and tumble mats, can be used underneath play gyms and as added support, and comfort under sensory mats, and we’ve found that our fur babies love them just as much as our little ones do!
4. Bundle Organics Prenatal Juice Variety Pack ($15): These tasty, nutrient-packed juices are the first USDA approved organic prenatal drinks that have been specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women trying to conceive, pregnant or expectant and breastfeeding. This variety pack includes 3 - 12-ounce bottles of juice in the following flavors: orange carrot ginger, kale apple lemon ginger, and dark berry veggies). Yum!
5. Eddie Bauer Backpack Diaper Bag ($49.99): A stylish yet functional diaper bag that provides insulated bottle pockets (to keep pre-made bottles and water cold on the go), easy drawstring closure, multiple organization compartments and storage pockets, padded shoulder straps, non-insulated pockets for snacks, and a waterproof fabric lining. It also features straps that allow you to hang the bag on strollers and carts with ease. Big enough to fit everything you and your little will need - including the Squishy Mats Skinny Mini Portable Changing Mat!
This post is not sponsored in any way. The products listed here are products that moms around the world have found functional and essential in their mom-to-be and new mom journeys! We hope that this list inspires you to buy great, affordable, and functional gifts for expecting and new moms. We encourage you to share this list with your friends!